Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.
Clothing Alterations and Custom Garments
Men, Women and Children’s Attire
- Do you own garments that need altering?
- Do you own garments that you love because they fit so well, but now are so worn that they are coming apart?
- Do you own garments that need minor or major mending?
- Do you need chevrons or patches sewn onto uniforms?
From clothing alterations to creating custom items and duplicating or mending your favorite garments, I can help you with all of the following and more:
- Business attire
- Casual clothing
- Wedding gown
- Prom dress and tuxedo
- Christening gown
- Quinceanera dress
- Dance costumes (Ballroom dance, Ballet, Ice skating, etc.)
- Cheerleading uniforms
- Pageant costumes for children, teens and adults
- Chevrons or patches sewn onto uniforms such as for marines, air force, army, boyscouts and girl scouts
I am committed to offering you professional sewing and alteration services. Clear communication is vitally important. When you talk, I listen!
All alterations as well as body measurements taken, pinning, fitting and constructing the garments are performed by me. I assure you that none of your garments are ever left in the hands of a third party, which ensures consistent quality of workmanship.
Call me today
to discuss your sewing and alteration needs.
I guarantee all of my services. If you are not 100% satisfied,
I will work with you to make you happy.
My studio is conveniently located off Mitchell Hammock Road,
just 10 minutes from the SR 417 exit/onramp in Oviedo,
near the Oviedo Mall.
Please call me for directions.
“Fashion changes, but style endures.”